Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
March 19, 2020,
To All Our Customers and Vendors:
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers is our top priority. We recognize the gravity of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and want to share the steps we are actively taking to address the evolving situation.
Better Vacuum Cups and BVC Group, Inc. supplies many fabricators, furniture manufacturers, closets and cabinet makers, and many distributors with products they need to do their work. Our intent is to keep our doors open and operational to ensure they have the support they need.
We are keeping appropriate social distancing with our staff and customer interactions and are implementing the following:
- Following Centers For Disease Control Guidelines
- We have developed plans that align with the CDC recommendations that will allow us to respond in a timely manner to any changes or threats.
- View CDC Guidelines here.
- Employees who are sick are being advised to stay home and seek proper medical care.
- We are enforcing sanitization efforts and precautions in our warehouse and office.
- We are implementing a remote work from home policy with our some of our team - please bear with us on delayed communications as we complete this transition.
We will continue to operate during normal business hours (Mon - Thur, 8am - 4pm and Fri 8-1pm PST) we are asking for no walk in purchases. We are here for you and will keep you informed of any changes as the situation evolves on our websites: bettervacuumcups.com, bvcgroupinc.com and greenbvc.com.
We will keep those on the front line of this battle, first responders and members of the military, as well as your family and ours, in our thoughts and prayers in this difficult time for us all. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Mike McClaran and Jill McClaran
President & CFO