Return and Refund Policy
BVC products carry a 14-day refund policy from the date of delivery unless otherwise stated.
- All returns must be returned in a "sellable" condition in order to receive a refund.
- Opened consumable products or damaged products cannot be refunded.
- A BVC issued Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number must be written on the outside of the return box. If there is no RMA on the box the return will not be accepted and no refund will be issued.
- BVC is not responsible for refunding the shipping costs to either originally send or to return products. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs. Items received after the 14-day money-back guarantee are NON-refundable.
- If BVC deems that the return was not due to a faulty product, a 10% restocking fee applies to all returns. This fee is calculated on the cost of the product(s) only.
Credit Card Purchases
If the product(s) were originally purchased with a credit card, a refund will be issued to the same credit card, less the 10% restocking fee and shipping and handling, within 3 days of the date of return.
If the product(s) were originally purchased with a bank draft or check, there will be a minimum of a 30-day waiting period before a refund check will be issued unless affiliate/customer provides a copy of the bank draft or check from his or her financial institution.
Products purchased from third-party companies (i.e. Machinery dealers, etc.) carry their own refund policies. Please see the companies' individual Websites for their current Return/refund policy.